Connect with an experienced guide who can take you to some of our area’s seldom-seen sites and show you what you might otherwise miss.
The following can be dived using backmount or sidemount:
- Manatee Springs
- Eagles Nest
- Hole in the Wall
- Twin Springs
- Jackson Blue Spring
- Morgan Spring
- Anderson Spring
- Hart Spring
- Madison Blue Spring
- Alachua Sink
- Telford Spring
- Devil’s Ear and Eye
- Little River Spring
- Cow Spring
- Peacock Springs
- Bonnet Spring
- Lafayette Blue Spring
The following are sidemount-only sites:
- Suwannee Blue
- Blue Hole/Jug Spring (Ichetucknee)
Guided Dive Requirements
- Divers must possess sufficient training and experience for the requested site and be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of skill and judgment.
- Divers’ equipment will be subject to inspection and comparison.
- Divers must sign a general liability release as well as those applicable to specific sites.
Guided Dive Fees
|Two or Three Divers||$100/Day|
- Divers may be asked to provide transportation or travel expenses to more distant sites.
- The rules at Alachua and Hart Springs prohibit guides from soliciting or accepting fees for these sites.